This Agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use and/or purchase of our goods and/or services available under the domains of www.5Wellness.com. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our website, goods and/or services.
Code of Ethics
- Available to help,
- support and guidance
- Return calls within 24 hours
- Charge a fair price
- Customize programs to meet the client’s needs
- 5 Wellness is using the products that sells on the website.
- 5 Wellness commit to respect all clients’ age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, social, economic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health and personal habits.
- Honor client’s process, being present, listening, asking only related questions, keeping my agreements, being on time, and maintain professionalism.
- The owner of 5 Wellness will be doing only those services for which Rochella is qualified and capable, and refer to appropriate specialists when work is not within 5 Wellness’ scope of practice or not in the client’s best interest.
- 5 Wellness do not make medical diagnoses nor prescribe medications without appropriate training and license; neither do suggest that client change prescribed treatment or interfere with the treatment of a licensed health care provider.
- 5 Wellness values the healing relationship with people, animals, plants, and the local, global, and cosmic environment.
- Privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all the times. Everything is kept in confidential between the practitioner and the client.
- As an owner of 5 Wellness, Rochella is commit to stay current with information and techniques by reading, receiving regular sessions, and taking at least one workshop every year related to holistic health and wellness topics.
Standard business hours
5 Wellness opens Monday thru Friday 9AM to 3PM for any VP sessions. Saturday and Sunday –closed.
If you can’t make it to those hours, you can contact 5 Wellness to set an appointment.
If you live in the location and wanted to stop by to buy the products in person, you can! Please contact me anytime to set a time.
Clients may return for refund any unused products within 10 days of purchase.
Inappropriate client behavior
5 Wellness have no tolerance for negative attitude, insulting, or other any disrespect expressions in the sessions. Any not appropriate behavior, Rochella have a right to stop session at anytime.
Customer agrees to compensate 5 Wellness for any goods or services ordered through this website at the original purchase price.
5 Wellness expected a payment before one-on-one session started.
5 Wellness Programs will be provided for FREE—limited programs.
The customized wellness program will be providing through session with clients with free of charge.
The goal is to have an honest and open communication between practitioner and client.
Everything shared will keep in this confidentiality. 5 Wellness will not share your personal information with anyone. The goal here is create a safe place for client to feel comfortable.
Ambiance children, food and beverage
Having children around, eating or drinking during Videophone sessions should be okay as long as they are not blocking the vision on the screen.
Cancellation, no-show up, and lateness.
You may cancel or postpone your schedule appointment with me within a 24-hour of notice.
Personal information, i.e., credit card numbers, name, address and everything is kept confidential. 5 Wellness promise not to share your private information with anyone. The goal is to create a safe place for clients. Clients are our priority after everything.
It is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, to seek helpful information and make use of it for your own benefit, and for that of your family. You are the one responsible for your health. In order to make decisions in all health matters, you must educate yourself. The views and nutritional advice expressed 5 Wellness is not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. We do not claim to "cure" disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body heal itself.
The information presented on www.5wellness.com is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
5 Wellness has the education background of practice holistic approach and is highly experienced with types of holistic products and detoxifications procedures. As an owner of 5 Wellness, certified in Holistic Nutrition Consulting from an accredited college; American College of Healthcare Sciences.
5 Wellness, LLC is official recognized by Secretary of State of Minnesota.
In Minnesota State is allowed an unlicensed holistic practitioners to provide products and/or services to the clients with a required of signed of agreement “Client’s Bill of Rights”.